Tuesday 29 July 2008

Advanced Diver

Since my last entry Annabel has become a year older and we have been diving pretty much every day, well I have! I have continued with my diver training and have now sucessfully completed my Advanced diver course and I have to say I have caught the bug and plan to do more in the future. On my dives I have seen leopard sharks, whale shark, turtles, puffer fish and mona eels and never fear i also found nemo (clown fish). We are just spending the last day here on the island typing and sorting before we head back to bangkok via Phuket tonight. Annabel then leaves me tomorrow evening to continue on here journey to South Africa to wrestle with Lions and water buffalo. I on the other hand will have to wait a few days for my Vietnam visa to come through so I can travel to Hanoi and conduct my research of cheap products to flog around the world!! "This time next year rodders" !!! I was originally going to go to ChangRai and cross the border to Laos from there but I have decided to amend my plans and cross from vietnam instead if at all. I have loads of picture to post and will do that later as it takes forever and my patience would not take the strain. I would recommend to anyone though to come here in Koh Phi Phi if they get chance especially in low season as its busy but a nice busy.

see you soon Phil

Hi every one Bell here
I would like to kill that terrible opening line with a little browner and wiser!!! The island is fantastic and the sea food pizza is amazing if we stayed any longer there would be less fish to see as we keep eating the blighters. See you all soon i may return if i dont get eaten by lions and Phill may never be seen again as he has become a water babe!!!

No comments: