Friday 25 July 2008

























Hi guys in Koh PhiPhi island now and been here a few days. The place is fabulous with beautiful beaches and warm clear seas and whats really nice is there are no cars or bikes! The place smells better, looks nicer and the people are less hounding of you. I could easily stay here a good while longer given the time! So far the weather has been excellent with hot sun during the days and cooler dry evenings and the accommodation is ok aswel. The first night we stayed in a bungalow on the beach which looked fantastic but believe me the mozzies eat me alive!! Since then we have been staying in a guest house called the white rooms which are lovely and clean and cool.

Annabel and I have enrolled on a diving course called the Open water course which will when we pass allow us to dive anywhere in the world. It was quiet scarry at first but now I seem to be getting the hang of it and we have 2 days left to complete the course and pass and exam.

I have attached some photos of our journey todate for you to check out.

I am leaving the island on the 30th to take Annabel to airport in Bangkok for her onward journey to Johanasburg, then I am off up north to Chang Rai to get a river boat trip for 2 days down in to Laos.

Write soon Phil

No comments: